Overnight campers are welcome at the Loon's Call. Enjoy your
holiday on our 70 acre facility located on beautiful Marble Lake.
Our campground area offers the following features to make your stay
a comfortable one:
- Excellent road access (We are located on major routes
- good paved and level roads - yet
far enough away from the highway to enjoy nature, not traffic noise)
- 105 large & well treed campsites
- Most sites with electrical and water hookups
- Unserviced wilderness sites available
- Pull-thru sites available
- Clean central washrooms and free hot showers
- Dumping station
- Camp store on site (firewood, ice, snacks, scoop ice cream,
basic grocery & camp supplies)
- Restaurant within walking distance
HERE FOR A LOOK AT THE RESORT MAP)
Most sites are serviced with electrical and water hookups. Overnight
fees include the use of our dumping station.
30 amp & water
|Four Night Weekday Package *
sales taxes (13% HST) extra. Check-in
time 3 pm. Check-out time 1 pm.
* Four Night Weekday Package: Check-in Monday
3 pm. Check-out Friday 1 pm.
Are you a member of a trailer club? Are you planning a family
reunion? Part of a bicycle touring group? We can accomodate
groups of up to 30 families. Let us help you make your next
event a success with:
- Large recreation and events hall
- Group picnic area and campfire pit
- BBQ dinners / catering available
- Event planning assistance
- Special packages for bicycle tour groups
Contact us for special rating for your group.
Here's what the Ontario Campground Rating Association has to
say about The Loon's Call Campground
Campsites: Large campsites that are well treed... the campsites
Washrooms: Both washrooms are very clean, well-maintained
and in good condition...
Facilities: ..modern facilities, sand beach, playground, rec
hall, volleyball, soccer, basketball, horseshoes, more!